Please note that consultation fees reflect the expertise and reputation of Dr Saptarshi, rather than the length of time of the consultation.
ONLINE CONSULTATIONS FOR OVERSEAS PATIENTS (OUTSIDE OF INDIA)
Booking your first appointment
To book an online appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then be sent a Case-taking Proforma via email, which must be filled out in detail and emailed back, along with a scan/screenshot of the payment transaction for the first consultation.
Appointment dates tend to be approximately 3 weeks after we have received payment and the completed Case-taking Proforma, due to Dr Banerjea’s busy schedule.
The first consultation usually takes approximately 25-30 minutes and subsequent appointments are 10-15 minutes.
During this time you will be asked a series of questions designed to establish an individualised picture of your health and personality. This may mean recalling significant events in your life, medical history and family history.
Mode of payment: Bank Transfer.
Bank details for transfer: (please ensure that the Bank Commission charges are included at your end so that the total amount received in Dr. Banerjea’s A/C should be as invoiced):
A/C No. 031-762743-006 ;
IFSC CODE: HSBC0700004
SWIFT CODE: HSBCINBB
H.S.B.C BANK; A/C OF : Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea
Dalhousie Square, 31 BBD Bagh, Lal Bazar, Hare Street,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700 001, India
After the consultation
- The course of medicine will be supplied and is included in the above fees.
- The medicines are posted within 3-5 working days of the consultation. Information and instructions for taking the medicines are included in the envelope.
- Custom authorities of a few countries may withhold the posted medicine. In that case, Dr Banerjea’s office will detail the procedure to avail the medicine (from UK/USA) and the dosage but the fees for consultation will remain the same.
- New patients are provided medicines for 5 weeks and follow up patients will be supplied medicines for 6 weeks.
- Previous patients, who have discontinued treatment for 12 months, will be charged as a new case.
Follow up consultations
Frequency of appointments
The first follow up is in 4 weeks time and the subsequent appointments are 5 to 6 weeks apart depending on the requirements of the case.
Please make sure to transfer the payment for follow up consultation 2 weeks prior to completion of the course of medicine.
Follow up appointment date is ONLY confirmed after receiving payment of fees.
All mid appointment emergencies are payable @ USD 50. Please transfer the amount and send the scanned copy of the payment transaction receipt by email.
You will receive a call from Dr .Banerjea within 48 hours after receiving your email with the scanned copy of payment.