The curriculum is based on the 40+ years’ life experience of Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea treating thousands of patients in both India and UK.
Dr. Subrata’s son, Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea, a fifth generation homoeopath, who has been exposed to homoeopathy by his father’s side practically since birth, is himself a brilliant homoeopath with 15+ years of experience.
Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea has a reputation of being a great lecturer and a busy practitioner seeing up to 60 patients a day in his private clinic.
He has conducted numerous 3-year Under Grad and 2-year Post Grad program for medical doctors in Bangkok, Thailand since 2013. He has recently finished 2-year Video Linked PG program for USA and Canada. He also completed a 2-year Class Room PG program for 35+ students in Tokyo, Japan.
You will learn the essence of 72 time-tested Polycrest remedies with Comparative Materia Medica of 300+ remedies, guided by Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea and his mastery and passion for the Materia Medica.
For more information on the course, please see the full curriculum below.
1. Do not get confused by different methodologies. Believe in 200+ years of a clear approach to prescribing including miasms, totality & essence with sound knowledge and confidence in Materia Medica.
2. Demonstration of Simple Practical Homoeopathy, which works.. Takes you back to the basics with solid foundation of Clinical and Behavioural Materia Medica.
3. See for yourself the Comparative Materia Medica in action with subtle differentiations with lesser known and related remedies discussed extensively.
4. Learn the clinical application of Polycrests—know the weak links of the remedy and opening the difficult cases.
5. The M-TEK Methodology: which is Time tested; Scientific; Methodical and logical; Founded on solid principles; Simple non confusing Homoeopathy: Miasm (50% emphasis) + [Totality, Essence + Keynotes](50% emphasis), which is the classical and practical prescribing approach in this drug dependent world.
1. The course will develop your Materia Medica and help you to grasp the “remedy pictures” of 72 Polycrests through a few key expressions to become a confident prescriber with the time tested, scientific approach of combining miasm, totality & essence with sound knowledge of Materia Medica.
2. The course guarantees confidence in Materia Medica – Know your Polycrests so that you only look to your Repertories for reference. Remember, Kent was a master prescriber not for his Repertory but because he had 10 volumes of Hering Guiding Symptoms in his head.
3. The course will develop your Miasmatic Prescribing.
4. The course will develop your Comparative Materia Medica (extensive remedy comparisons).
5. Learn Behavioural Materia Medica (Spot the medicine) with Look and Diagnose of the Polycrests through Gestures, Postures, Personification & pictorial representation of drug pictures. (E.g., Comparative Materia Medica & differentiation of Arsenicum; Kali Brom; Phosphorus; Zincum Restlessness through Pictures)
6. The course will develop your acute prescribing through Saptarshi’s extensive fast slum prescribing techniques.
7. Know the Striking Singular (PQRS) Symptoms on which a Polycrest can be prescribed (E.g., Asthma > eating in Graphites; Constipation from nervous strain: Mag Carb)
8. Know the sphere of actions on which a Polycrest can be prescribed.
“If you love your Materia Medica, jewels will fall before you like the falls of Niagara”
~Dr. N.M. Choudhuri.
1. This is a time tested, repeatedly verified, classical, simple and practical approach which has been practiced for centuries by Master Homoeopaths including Drs. Kent, Hering, Lippe, Tyler, Nash.
2. The medicine pictures (Materia Medica) will be presented in a synopsis hexagonal approach, which will enable the prescriber to understand the keywords of the medicine (e.g., ‘Retention’ for Natrum Mur.; ‘Anchor’ for Pulsatilla; ‘Principle’ for Kali Carb; ‘Unfulfilled’ for Tuberculinum) on which major emphasis should be given for prescribing.
3. Understanding the polycrests will help you give a Qualitative analysis to the case rather than the Quantitative totality of Computer repertories!
Dr. Saptarshi will be bringing Simple Classical Practical Homoeopathy back to you!
Two-year program (6 two-day sessions = 12 days in a year)
Meetings will be SIX times in a year, each of 2 days duration—Mondays and Tuesdays: 2.30PM – 9.00PM IST
Contact/actual lecture time will be 6 hours, each day.
I) Fees per Two-Day Webinar Session:
For International Participants: – US$ 150
For Indian Participants: – Rs.6000
II) Fees for Year-1 (6 Sessions X 2 = 12 days of intensive exposure in Materia Medica): THOSE WHO PAY FOR THE ENTIRE 6 SESSIONS
For International Participants :- US$ 800
For Indian Participants :- Rs.30,000
Fees includes extensive lecture handout.
The program is Video-link transmitted live directly from the Class room
(Through state-of-the art Webex technology):
Unlimited viewing of each recorded sessions for 3 weeks after the class.
SESSION 1 -AUG 21 & 22
SESSION 2- SEPT 25 & 26
SESSION 3- NOVEMBER 20 & 21
SESSION 4- JAN 15 & 16
SESSION 5- FEB 26 & 27
SESSION 6- APRIL 29 & 30
Type: MESSY DAY
Remedies: Grandfather Sulphur and Grandson Psorinum.
Type: FLATULENCE DAY
Remedies: Nash’s Trio of Tympanitic: – Carbo Veg, Cinchona, Lycopodium.
Type: RETENTION DAY
Remedies: Natrums : Nat Carb, Nat mur, Nat Sulph.
Type: EXHAUSTION DAY
Remedies: Fluoric Acid, Muriatic Acid, Nitric Acid, Hydrastis Can, Radium Brom.
Type: TALL LANKY DAY
Remedies: Calcarea Phos, Phosphoric Acid, Phosphorus.
Type: MANIA & OCD DAY
Remedies: Belladonna, Hyoscyamus, Stramonium.
Type: SLUGGISH & LAZY DAY
Remedies: Baryta Carb, Calcarea Carb, Capsicum.
Type: RESTLESS DAY
Remedies: Arsenicum Album, Tarentula Hispania, Zincum Met.
Type: WORKAHOLIC DAY
Remedies: Mag Carb, Nux Vom.
Type: LACHRYMOSE DAY
Remedies: Graphites, Ignatia, Pulsatilla.
Type: OBSTINACY DAY
Remedies: Antim Crud, Cina, Tuberculinum.
Type: HOT FLASHES DAY
Remedies: Lachesis, Sepia, Sulphuric Acid.
Type: DAY OF DECEPTION
Remedies: Medorrhinum, Thuja.
Type: DAY OF DUTY & JUSTICE
Remedies: Causticum, Kali Carb, Staphysagria.
Type: DAY OF DESTRUCTION
Remedies: Aurum Met, Lyssin, Syphilinum.
Type: DAY OF SUPPRESSED SWEAT
Remedies: Bryonia, Rhus Tox, Dulcamara.
Type: HAUGHTY DAY
Remedies: Apis Mel, Platina, Veratrum album.
Type: DAY OF MIGRATION
Remedies: Kalium Bichromicum, Lac Can, Mag Phos.
Type: DAY OF SUPPURATION
Remedies: Hepar Sulph, Mercurius Solubilis, Silicea.
Type: TEMPER TANTRUM DAY
Remedies: Chamomilla, Thyroidinum.
Type: SCROFULOUS DAY
Remedies: Calcarea Iod., Conium, Iodum, Phytolacca.
Type: DAY OF FRIGHT
Remedies: Carcinosin, Gelsemium, Opium.
Type: NERVY DAY
Remedies: Argentum Nitricum, Cocculus Indica, Cuprum Met, Plumbum Met.
Type: TRAUMA DAY
Remedies: Arnica, Ledum, Ruta.
Extensive lecture handout of each topic will be provided.
A certificate of participation/attendance mentioning the hours of attendance will be issued for partial attendance/complete attendance by the Allen College of Homoeopathy, England for this Advanced Programme on Polycrests.
The teaching of Dr. Banerjea and courses of Allen College is accredited by many academies of Europe, Australia and of the United States.
For registration, please email:
email@example.com for the registration form and accordingly complete the Application Form and please state details of your Homoeopathic experiences along with the
(i) full fees OR
(ii) session fees, please.
1. Boericke Materia Medica & Repertory (Indian edition) with Indian Drugs.
2. Allen’s Key Notes with – the Bowel Nosode (in the back).
3. Organon 5th & 6th edition (Hahnemann & Dudgeon).
4. Miasmatic Prescribing – Dr Subrata K. Banerjea.
5. Classical Homoeopathy for an Impatient World – Rapid Classical Prescribing – Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea.
6. M.Choudhuri- “A Study on Materia Medica”
7. Clarke’s Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica;
8. Kent’s Lecture on Materia Medica.
9. L. Tyler’s Drug Picture
10. Expanded Works- E.B. Nash
11. Encyclopedia of Remedy Relationships in Homoeopathy – Abdur Rehman
If you need any further clarification about the programmed, please do not
hesitate to contact Dr. Saptarshi Banerjea at firstname.lastname@example.org